Saturday, December 4, 2010
Excited
After I finish my course next week, I will come back to Shanghai. I have been in Vancouver for 8 months; I miss my family and my friends in Shanghai very much. Thus, the date that I will come back to Shanghai is coming, also my mood become more and more excited. Now, I always think of the situations that will happen in Shanghai when I see my parents and friends. This time I am studying in college in Vancouver, which is my first time go aboard to study alone. In the past, I never stayed at home alone, never cook the food by myself and I never wash the clothes by washing machine. After I stay here, I must do these things by myself without any help, which make I become independent. And, I get the good experience here using English to communicate with others, which is a big challenge for me to do it. I love Vancouver, but I still love Shanghai where I have lived for 17 years. I miss the people there and I also miss the food of my own hometown. I think that I will go back to eat the delicious food, which I cannot eat in Vancouver. Maybe there is the same food in Vancouver; however, the taste is very different. Therefore, the taste of Shanghai’s food that I still remember is nice. I will come back to eat in Shanghai, which is my wish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, the first time coming back to Shanghai is very excited! I miss Shanghai foods too ^-^ Wish you eat well and have fun! Now, I still remembered the excitement when I first time came back to Shanghai after immigration. I gave a big hug with my parents at shanghai airport, and the happy feeling was indescribable. Wish you have a happy vacation!
ReplyDelete