Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Christmas Plan

When Christmas comes, I am in the Shanghai. Therefore, I will celebrate the Christmas in Shanghai with my family and friends. In Shanghai, not everybody celebrate the Christmas. How do spend my holiday time? I think I will go out with my friend if they have the time. Maybe, we will go to some interesting places to visit and play the entertainments together. Maybe, we will go to see some interesting shows about Christmas. Maybe, we will cook the food at home and celebrate it together. Now, I still have no decision about it because I have left Shanghai for a long time and I want to do many things; for example, visit the family there and eat a meal outside together; also, I want to go out with my good friends who I missed in Vancouver to improve our friendship. I have many ideas that I can do after I go back to Shanghai; but, I think I have no enough time to do all of them. I hope I can have more time to spend in Shanghai with my family and friends, which cannot be truth. In conclusion, I will try my best to plan my time to spend it in high quality in Shanghai.

No comments:

Post a Comment