Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PNE Halloween

Last week was rainy, my friends and I went to the PNE. Why do we have to go to PNE it rains? Some people say we are not normal, not afraid to get sick ... ... ah, we actually had the risk of illness to the PNE, so what is attracted us to there? The reason is that the PNE celebrate HALLOWEEN in order to open a five GHOST HOUSE ... ... Yes, they attracts us to go... ... let us go there, PNE really did not let me down ... ... and there are many impressive actors, play like, scared a lot of people, of course, but me ... you ... I'm not scared ...  ... this level of stuff cannot make afraid...... Although I not afraid, that day still became the "wonderful day", but i still want to play it again ~ ~ ~

                                          HELEN AND I TOOK PHOTO WITH MONSTER

                                                                          PUMPKIN

No comments:

Post a Comment