I have been Vancouver, Canada for 8 months, and I had lived in Shanghai, China for past 17 years. Shanghai is a financial, commercial and industrial center of China. Shanghai has the number one subway system, the tallest building and the longest shopping street in the whole country. It also has Maglev train, the only one of such kind in the world. People in Shanghai are smart, friendly, and hard working. They welcome all the people around the world, and live in harmony. In Shanghai, I always went to school from Monday to Friday. Moreover, in the weekend, I still needed to study at home and finish an amount of homework. I remembered that I had not enough time to go out with my friends. The only regular time that I could go outside was that I should visit my grandfather with my parents on Sunday. In the past, I loved my own country very much. Also, in my opinion, I thought Shanghai is one of the best cities in the world. After I went to Vancouver and have lived for several months, I discover that Vancouver is totally different from Shanghai. In Shanghai, you only see the tall buildings, a lot of people walking in the street and a lot of cars driving on the road. However, in Vancouver, you hardly see the tall buildings and lots of people walking on the road. In here, you can visit many mountains and parks which you never can see in Shanghai. Vancouver is surrounded by mountains and it has comfortable climate. It is regarded as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Now, I am studying in the college but it is different from college in Shanghai. Here, no teacher will catch you to study hard, so you should study hard by yourself. Furthermore, you can travel many place of beautiful scenery in the weekend, which is unlike to Shanghai where you only can go shopping or travel some interesting place that are famous.
No comments:
Post a Comment