The favorite place that I have traveled is Hangzhou. I went to Hangzhou with my cousin in the summer holiday, and it is my first time went to Hangzhou. In China, there is a saying” There is heaven in the sky, there are Suzhou and Hangzhou on the ground”; thus, it means that Hangzhou is a famous place to visit. Embraced by green hills on three sides, the lake covers an area of 5.6 square kilometers and has a perimeter of 15 kilometers. Why is it my favorite place that I have traveled? The reason is that I went there with my favorite cousin. When we visited there, I went to some famous places such as West Lake. The whole lake is divided into 5 sections and it is big and beautiful. The beauty of West Lake lies in its charm that survives the change of seasons in a year and of hours in a day. The next day, we went to The Lingyin Monastery, or the Monastery of Soul's Retreat, is a famous historical site of the West Lake. Here exists the Lingyin Monastery, a famous ancient temple in China, in front of which there were Feilai Peak, Cold Spring, Longhong Cave and precious rock cave arts and queer and varied natural caves and gullies. The rest days, we also went to some other places there. During these days, I felt happy, saw many beautiful scenery and eat some delicious food there. I will not forget it forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment