I have lived in Canada for eight months and I have changed my life for a lot. When I came to Canada, I thought that I would change myself because Canada is different from China. First, in China, I can use my mother language; however, I must use English that is my second language instead of Mandarin in Canada. At first, it was very difficult for me to use English everywhere and every time because I never use English so common. Sometimes I cannot understand somebody’s speaking because of their strange pronunciation. Sometimes I cannot know what they said to me, for their meaning is hard to know. When I stayed at homestay, at beginning, I could not communicate with homestay mother, father and brothers. After I stay with them for one month, I started to talk with homestay family more as I knew more skills to talk with, some vocabulary using in usual life and how to start a small talking or other conversation in the life. Now, I could connect with others well. On the other hand, the Canadian culture is unlike Chinese. Before I knew it, I could not realize that why they do that kind of thing or say that kind of things. Then, I knew them from homestay parents and friends. Afterward, I started to live like a Canadian person. Studying in the school here also help me change myself such as the thinking and the way of studying. To sum up, after I came to Canada, I changed a lot. Nowadays, I am different from me in the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment